What is the correct spelling for CONITUEING?
This word (Conitueing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONITUEING
- cantering They heard a horse cantering across the plain.
- confiding Turenne, in our time, would have carried his head to the scaffold; for he was sometimes beat: but the reason why he more frequently conquered was, that his discipline was severe; it was, that his soldiers, confiding in his talents, never muttered discontent instead of fighting.
- contemn According to your doctrine I can now be at one with myself, since I no longer need to contemn that which, under certain conditions, an irresistible impulse compelled me to produce; and it is a very pleasant feeling to be not altogether dissatisfied with one's self and one's contemporaries.
- contend Would He Himself not be the radiant illustration, the eagerly longed for proof of the truth for which they contend?
- content Let us pity one another, and be content.
- continue May I continue my writing?
- continuing But since the lightning ceases as it comes, And that continuing brightened more and more, Within my thought I said, "What thing is this?"