What is the correct spelling for CONMISSION?
This word (Conmission) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONMISSION
- commission He is here on a government commission ...
- commissioner J.H. Price, commissioner of crown lands; Hon.
- concession "Yes, I will," replied Dick, satisfied by this concession.
- condition This was the condition of poor little Lottie Drugg.
- confession "By and by we shall have confession," says she.
- confusion I stood again in the drawing-room; I saw him enter; I marked the slight confusion of Margaret; and instantly doubted her.
- manumission The comparative mildness of the Brazilian treatment of negroes, the practice of voluntary manumission, and the fact that no impenetrable race barrier existed all contributed to make slavery a less fearful thing in Brazil than in North America.