What is the correct spelling for CONNETICUTE?
This word (Conneticute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONNETICUTE
- canticle Anthem is any musical setting of words bearing upon the services of the day, other than a hymn or canticle, although the canticles are sometimes called anthems, as in the rubric before the Venite in the Morning Prayer.
- connected We are not connected in any way.
- connecticut In 1775 he was made a brigadier-general by Congress and put in command of the Connecticut troops.
- contiguity The earliest form of political union in the world is one which rests, not upon territorial contiguity, but upon I blood-relationship, either real or assumed through the legal fiction of adoption.
- continued "You cannot be angry with me now," he continued.
- continuity He does not perceive any connection between the appearance of the sky and coming rain; he is not aware of any continuity in the facts themselves-any law or principle, as we usually say.
- contrite Then indeed she felt that the gulf of thought must yawn wide between them; she could even yet have pitied Ephraim's contrition, but he was not contrite.
- contacts The motion of an angel in space is nothing else than different contacts of different successive places.