What is the correct spelling for CONNVECTION?
This word (Connvection) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONNVECTION
- confection Glysters also greatly contribute to abate the Head-ach, and to diminish the Reachings to vomit, and the actual Vomitings, which greatly distress the Patient; but which however it is highly absurd and pernicious to stop by any stomachic cordial Confection , or by Venice Treacle; and still more dangerous to attempt removing the Cause of them, by a Vomit or Purge, which are hurtful in the beginning of the Small-Pocks.
- connection "We cannot keep connection on one side and throw it away on the other.
- convection The latent heat release from condensation is the determinate between significant convection and almost no convection at all.
- convention The convention was, under the circumstances, unquestionably a most advantageous one. Call your friends at the psychic connection Tell 'em about the stars' convention – Space Age Mom by damien jurado
- conviction He sang it with the fullest conviction , and asked me what I thought of it. It's never easy breakin' this old addiction I, I've got the reasons but no rationale And I wanna hate you 'cause you don't give me no conviction Your, your betrayal oughta make this break-down no trouble at all – Chicago by Kate Voegele
- convocation Viewed on this side, the Council is a summary of the whole preceding history from the Day of Pentecost to its convocation , the records of which are as scant as the facts are precious.
228 words made from the letters CONNVECTION
5 letter words made from CONNVECTION:cecin, cenci, cenco, cenon, centi, cient, cinct, cinto, cione, civet, cnote, coion, conen, conic, conne, conon, conti, conto, convo, cooie, coote, coton, coven, covet, covic, econo, ecton, einon, ennio, entin, envio, envoi, evict, intoe, ionno, iteco, itoen, iveco, necci, necon, nenno, netco, netiv, nicen, nicon, nicot, nieto, ninon, niten, niton, nivet, nocte, noite, nonce, nonni, nonno, nooit, noone, nooni, noten, notin, noven, novin, oncet, oneto, onion, onnen, onnie, ontic, ooten, tecno, tenco, tenno, tenon, tieon, tocci, tocco, toein, toine, toivo, tonci, tonen, tonic, tonin, tonne, toone, tvone, vecci, venit, venti, vento, vetco, veton, vient, vinet, vinne, vinto, viton, voice, votic.
4 letter words made from CONNVECTION:cenn, cent, cite, cive, cnnc, coco, coen, coin, cone, conn, coon, coot, cote, coto, cove, covo, ecct, ecto, enic, ento, etoo, evit, icon, inec, iove, iten, itno, iton, nein, neon, nevo, nice, nine, nito, nitv, nive, noce, noen, noev, noio, none, nonn, nono, noon, note, noto, nove, octo, once, onen, onne, onni, onno, onoe, onon, oont, otic, otoe, oton, oven, tecn, tevi, tine, tion, tive, toci, toei, toiv, tone, tono, tvoi, vein, veio, veni, venn, veno, vent, veon, veto, vice, vico, vien, vine, vino, voci, voet, voio, voit, vont, voon, vote, voto.
3 letter words made from CONNVECTION:ceo, cio, con, coo, cot, ecc, ect, ent, eon, etc, icc, ice, inn, ion, nec, neo, net, nit, nne, not, nov, oct, one, ono, otc, oto, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, toe, ton, too, vet, vie.