What is the correct spelling for CONONTATION?
This word (Conontation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONONTATION
- canonization The bull of canonization , with the greater number of such documents, for that matter, makes no historic claim.
- condition "I will try my best, on condition that you'll make any and every possible use of me.
- confutation I suppose, I need not trouble the Reader, with so impertinent a delay, to attempt a further confutation of such ill grounded Reasons, than, thus, by opening the true state of the case.
- connotation Similarly, some recommend completely avoiding usage of homosexual as it has a negative, clinical history and because the word only refers to ones sexual behavior (as opposed to romantic feelings) and thus it has a negative connotation .
- contention True enough the formal procedure too often overshadowed the actual program to the extent that no plan at all could sometimes be carried out, because of unnecessary debate and contention ; but the training thereafter served many a Negro in good stead in preventing his race from being imposed upon or in doing something constructive in politics, in the school, and in the church.
- continuation The continuation is in a very picturesque style.
- contortion My lord was smiling, so the auctioneer prattled on, and the deformed creature upon the catasta wound his ill-shapen body into every kind of contortion , grinning from ear to ear, displaying the malformation of his spine, and the hideousness of his long hairy arms, whilst he uttered weird cries that were supposed to imitate those of wild animals in the forest.
- contusion Like bruises in other tissues, cerebral contusion can be associated with multiple microhemorrhages, small blood vessel leaks into brain tissue.
206 words made from the letters CONONTATION
3 letter words made from CONONTATION:act, ain, ani, ant, can, cat, cia, cio, con, coo, cot, inn, ion, nan, nit, not, oat, oca, oct, ono, otc, oto, tai, tan, tao, tat, tia, tic, tin, tit, tnt, ton, too, tot.
5 letter words made from CONONTATION:actin, actio, aiono, aiton, anino, anion, annon, anoto, antic, ation, atoni, attic, caion, caito, canio, canno, canon, canoo, canot, canto, cantt, caton, catto, ciano, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, citta, coati, coion, conon, conta, conti, conto, cotai, cotan, coton, cotti, cotto, iacon, ianto, inano, intan, ionno, naito, nanno, nanto, natin, natio, natto, nicon, nicot, ninan, ninna, ninoa, ninon, niota, niton, nitto, noica, nonan, nonia, nonni, nonno, nooit, nooni, noono, notat, notin, notti, ocain, octan, onion, ontic, otaci, otani, otton, tacit, taint, taito, tanco, tanit, tanni, tanno, tanon, tanti, tanto, tatin, tatoi, tatoo, tiano, tiant, ticao, tinca, tinct, tinta, titan, titon, titoo, tocai, toica, tonci, tonic, tonin, tonna, tonti, tonto, toona, totin, toton.
4 letter words made from CONONTATION:anio, anti, cain, cant, ciao, coat, coin, conn, coon, cooo, coot, coto, icao, icon, inca, inoa, iota, iott, itno, iton, nano, nato, nian, nina, nito, noio, nona, nonn, nono, noon, nooo, noto, octa, octo, oita, onca, onni, onno, onon, oono, oont, otic, oton, otoo, otti, taco, tact, taon, tati, tato, tian, tiao, tint, tion, tito, toci, toit, tono, toot, toti.