What is the correct spelling for CONOTATATION?
This word (Conotatation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONOTATATION
- confutation 3. The Scripture is exposed to the scorn and confutation of infidels.
- connotation This established connotation was first extended to the sense of a blue-chip stock in the 1920s.
- constitution We have heard from lawyer and orator of "the Constitution," "the letter of the Constitution," etc. Hit the airwaves like pollution, hey, here's a solution Take a trip to Washington then burn the Constitution – Los Angeles Times by xzibit
- contention Pleasant words ought always to be spoken to a child; there must be neither snarling, nor snapping, nor snubbing, nor loud contention towards him.
- continuation The narrow arm of the lake, which on the map looks like a continuation of the Zouga, has never been observed to flow either way.
- contortion For a few moments he stood irresolute, and then, with an extraordinary contortion of visage, dropped into his chair again and sat gazing blankly before him.
- contrition Miss Galland, he added, struck in visible contrition by a new thought, I am sorry-he paused with head down for an instant-very sorry to have deceived you.