What is the correct spelling for CONRAL?
This word (Conral) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONRAL
- canal Some of the water-right difficulties are more squalid than this, some more tragic; but unless you have known them you cannot very well know what the water thinks as it slips past the gardens and in the long slow sweeps of the canal.
- carnal And here is material for the "Scarlet Letter:" "An English woman suffering an Indian to have carnal knowledge of her was obliged to wear an Indian cut out of red cloth sewed upon her right arm, and worn twelve months."
- conceal An-ina's eyes were full of a concern she had no desire to conceal.
- congeal As she went along with the dense crowds of noisy, shouting merry-makers, she saw all the people in the town trembling with fear, which made the blood congeal in their veins.
- conical They are small, regular, conical, firm, with a rich, sprightly, acid flavor.
- conrad And once more Conrad of Drachenhausen's face began twitching with the pain of his thoughts.