What is the correct spelling for CONREATE?
This word (Conreate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONREATE
- concrete On and Off the Concrete in Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia.
- connote What those names really connote, is this series of events: that is the meaning, and the whole meaning, which either of them is intended to convey.
- conrad I wonder-I wonder if she ever told his father about her talk with poor Conrad that day he was shot?
- contrite And she did this without detracting in any appreciable degree from the contrite expression with which she successfully veiled her sense of triumph.
- cooperate It contains such available information of enemy and own forces as is necessary for subordinates to understand the situation and to cooperate efficiently.
- cornet Hear that Cornet Stubbs?
- crate "You fly the crate, old man.
- create But this was not the first time John Bill had tried to create a wrong impression.
- crete Setting all sail, he came almost within sight of the French force near Crete, and he reached Alexandria barely two days before his foes hove in sight.
- curate "I think it is quite touching to see that father and daughter together," said Miss Chubb confidentially to her neighbour the curate.
- generate The electrical oscillations when passing through the loops are therefore detected by the heat which they generate in these exquisitely fine platinum wires.
- venerate On these three cardinal principles he lives and dies, and in the constancy of that life we venerate his memory and do him kindly offices.
- cornered "Oh, no, he is cornered.
- Konrad Konrad pushed her down into his easy-chair.