What is the correct spelling for CONSERTATION?
This word (Consertation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSERTATION
- confutation Allowing herself to believe that the condition of the negroes was not so deplorable as she had supposed, she even began to extenuate the institution of slavery by arguments too transparently feeble to call for detailed confutation.
- connotation Moreover, popular suspicion and hostility became aroused, and the word "trust" began to acquire something of the unpleasant connotation which it later possessed.
- conservation His judgment was justified by Helmholtz's wonderful work on the conservation of energy made within a few years after his graduation.
- consideration Consideration can never take the place of sympathy.
- consolation "One consolation comes out of all this ruin.
- constellation He pointed to the constellation of the Great Bear which glittered faintly in the sky.
- consternation It was with some consternation that he noticed that not only the duke, but the whole party seemed to derive genuine amusement from his threat.
- constipation Although we can scarcely call constipation a disease, yet it sometimes leads to disease.
- constitution They had taken part with the north in making the whole country independent of England and with the north they had made the National Constitution.
- consultation There was a brief consultation, then Cherry and Peter were banished.