What is the correct spelling for CONSESION?
This word (Consesion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSESION
- concession Thus was she constituted; merciless in egotism when put to the use of all her weapons, moved to warmest gratitude as soon as concession was made to her.
- confession It isn't that; it's a confession.
- confusion The lady, too, though more prepared, was not without confusion.
- congestion I see you are ill again; you complain of congestion of the head and eyes.
- concessions Joubert valued the lives of the burghers more highly than a clause in a treaty, and rather than see his countrymen slain in battle he was willing to make concessions to those who harassed his Government.