What is the correct spelling for CONSIDERTION?
This word (Considertion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSIDERTION
- conception There is a wonderful harmony of tone in his whole conception of the heroic age.
- conciliation The English colonists knew no arts of Indian conciliation.
- condition If such a condition came to me I would be fighting mad.
- conservation "This conference," he said, "on the conservation of natural resources is in effect a meeting of the representatives of all the people of the United States called to consider the weightiest problem now before the nation.
- consideration These defects should be taken into consideration in the seating of pupils.
- Considering I think we have done pretty well, considering."
- consolation His one idea was consolation.
- consolidation It consummated a process of consolidation which had been going on for something like twenty years.
- consternation I will not say that my loneliness frightened me, but it subdued my heart with a weight as if it were something sensible, and filled me with a sort of consternation that was full of awe.
- constipation Diarrhoea or constipation may be present.
- constitution All at once it is discovered that a change of name will do as well as a change of the Constitution.
- consultation After the consultation he was made the Emperor's private physician.
- consummation The entire design is masterly, and the consummation admirable.
- contortion By dint of facial contortion Kiska puzzled out the meaning, and handed the message to Shelby, who gave it grave perusal.