What is the correct spelling for CONSIT?
This word (Consit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONSIT
- coast It was fine, warm October weather as he turned his back upon the coast , and set off on his walk northwards.
- conceit I understood the conceit of men.
- concert Broke in on the concert .
- conduit Corvospongilla lapidosa is common in the lake on the lower surface of stones, and also occurs at Nasik, about thirty miles away, on the walls of a conduit of dirty water.
- consent I gave my consent so far.
- consider "It is my joy to love you both like a brother, but Lady Helen must consider me as even more than that to her.
- consign The great people to whom he had sold his honor had long ago paid him his price, and, washing their hands of him, had passed over to the other side of the way with averted faces; the stout old king who had protected him from insult as long as he could was already in the clutch of the fatal malady which was soon to consign his intellect to eternal night; and it is said that but one creature stood beside the dying traitor in that supreme hour-the fond woman who had so lightened the burden of shame he had borne for twenty long years of splendor and misery, and whose own deliverance was so nigh at hand.
- consist As with the Khasis, feasts and entertainments are given when the stones of the Mikirs are erected: but they need not necessarily consist of uneven numbers, it appears.
- consort Rainey wonderingly sized up his consort .
- consult I have told him nothing, as yet, and we must consult together before breaking the news.
- cons "Furthermore, if after prudently weighing, after wisely calculating, the pros and cons , Shund concludes to draw in his money, and in cons equence many a poor devil is ruined, as you say, surely no reasonable man will on that account condemn legally authorized speculation!"
63 words made from the letters CONSIT
5 letter words made from CONSIT:cinto, cions, coits, const, conti, icons, isnot, nicot, oints, ontic, scion, sitno, sonic, sonti, stoic, tinos, tions, tonci, tonic, tonis, tosin, tsion.
3 letter words made from CONSIT:cio, cis, cns, con, cos, cot, cst, ion, iso, nit, not, nsc, oct, otc, sic, sin, sit, son, sot, tic, tin, ton.
4 letter words made from CONSIT:coin, cons, cost, cots, icon, inst, itno, iton, nito, nits, otic, otis, scot, sion, snit, snot, tion, toci, tons.