What is the correct spelling for CONSITE?
This word (Consite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONSITE
- canister The film canister of Paula's interview was gone.
- caste He will see an unhappy being perish on the road, or even at his own gate, if belonging to another caste ; and will not stir to help him to a drop of water, though it were to save his life.
- coast I was never contented unless I saw some new coast every six months or so.
- coaster We tumbled head over heels down a rough leathery slope into a hollow, and then the platform lifted like a roller coaster .
- coincide Relation and agreement, though different, may yet coincide , and be taken together.
- concede I freely concede that it is revolutionary.
- conceit But she was ashamed of herself, ashamed of all she had done, ashamed of the disgraceful way she had treated this man, terribly disillusioned, terribly out of conceit with herself, and she stood there changing colour, hanging her head, humbled, penitent, every shred of the dignity she had been trained to gone, simply somebody who has been very silly and is very sorry.
- conceited I was wrong to make you as I did, for a more useless, conceited and brittle thing never before existed.
- concise We can easily explain the meaning of this word, and we can make the concept clear, but this must be done by a certain amount of circumlocution and explanation, not by a concise and perfect definition.
- confide Now will you confide in me?"
- confute The Government sought to overwhelm them with a mass of evidence which they lacked the means to sift and confute .
- construe True it is that pingit in the first line does not seem to construe satisfactorily, and I am not certain that the poet may not have written fingit.
197 words made from the letters CONSITE
5 letter words made from CONSITE:censo, centi, cient, cines, cinto, cione, cions, ciose, cisne, ciste, cites, cnote, coens, coits, cones, conse, const, conti, coset, cseti, ecton, eison, ensco, entsi, eosin, etons, etsin, icest, icons, ineos, inose, inset, intoe, iseco, isnot, isone, istoe, iteco, itoen, neots, nesci, netco, nicot, nieto, nocte, noise, noite, notes, oints, onces, oncet, onset, ontic, osite, scent, scien, scion, scone, seito, senio, senoi, senti, seoni, setin, seton, sient, sinoe, sitno, sitoe, socie, sonce, sonic, sonti, stein, stice, stoen, stoic, stone, tecno, tenco, tenis, tenos, tenso, tices, tiens, tieon, tines, tinos, tions, toein, toine, tonci, tones, tonic, tonis, tosin, tsien, tsine, tsion.
4 letter words made from CONSITE:cent, cite, coen, coin, cone, cons, cost, cote, cots, ecto, enic, ento, eons, ices, icon, icse, inec, inst, iten, itno, iton, nest, nets, nice, nito, nits, noce, nose, note, once, osen, otic, otis, scen, scet, scot, sect, sein, sent, seoi, sine, sion, site, snit, snot, sone, tecn, teso, ties, tine, tion, toci, toei, tone, tons, tsen.
3 letter words made from CONSITE:ceo, cio, cis, cns, con, cos, cot, cst, ect, ent, eon, eos, est, etc, ice, ies, ion, iso, nec, neo, net, nit, not, nsc, oct, one, otc, sec, sen, set, sic, sin, sit, son, sot, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, toe, ton.