What is the correct spelling for CONSITIS?
This word (Consitis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSITIS
- am connected with
- being cold
- burns road
- burns someone's ears
- canisters Then there are old newspapers, ragged books, old bottles, tins, canisters, etc.
- casting about
- coasts The western and southern coasts are low and densely wooded, having many small bays and picturesque indentations, while the eastern side is characterized by a bold and precipitous shore, quite inaccessible from the sea, yet affording one or two excellent harbors and several indifferent ones.
- conceits "Puff not up your heart, Sir Knight, with such vain conceits," said Lady Harrington.
- concerts They had tea together, took walks in the Park, and sometimes went to concerts.
- conduits The arches and conduits of this fountain, which cost 160,000 gold ducats, were found to be very much worn and broken about the year 1560, but Vincenzio Danti, sculptor of Perugia, contrived a means, to his great glory, of bringing water to the fountain in the original way, without rebuilding the arches, which would have been very costly.
- conscious Was she conscious of the fact she was losing her mind?
- consents If she consents, nothing could please me better; but how many lovers she has already encouraged, and then, before matters became serious, dismissed!
- considers But care must be taken, and she must not be required to act beyond that which she considers may contribute to the common good of the two crowns."
- consigns But it gives a true and faithful portraiture of the course of affairs at the court of a Persian despot, where the monarch knows no law but his own arbitrary will, suddenly elevates his favorites to the highest places of power and trust, as suddenly consigns them to the hand of the executioner, and gives himself up to the unbridled indulgence of his passions.
- consist These altar pieces sometimes consist of two pictures, when they are called "diptyches," and sometimes of three pictures, when they are called "triptyches," and both forms usually fold up or are provided with shutters.
- consists Not the meaning which you or I, or any third person, may please to put upon it; but that meaning, and that meaning only, which consists with its being, what it declares itself to be, the supreme law of the land.
- consorts And so they passed together, these two faithful consorts, nearly thirty years."
- consults Then down comes an anxious mother and consults him upon the most intimate family matters.
- corsets "She wears French corsets, of course.
- cossets By and by I grew up to be a big girl, and then, what with tending the sick sheep, and bringing up the cossets, I had plenty to do.
- costs 8467. They have to buy salt for the curing, and that costs a lot of money?
- gets meat
- getting the hell out
- greased palm
- had a prospect of
- hangs right
- has notion
- monists Some monists are in the habit of speaking of the one Being to which they refer phenomena of all sorts as the "Absolute."
- onsets Meanwhile the Russians on the allied left barely kept off Lauriston's onsets, and on that side the day ended in a drawn fight.