What is the correct spelling for CONSITISTLY?
This word (Consitistly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSITISTLY
- conceitedly That's what Miss 'Lina say," and Hannah tossed her head quite conceitedly.
- concisely But whereas intuition, a sensation altogether moral, concisely stated, is composed of mental speculations, impulses always resolve themselves into acts and resolutions to act.
- confidently He saw that he could look forward confidently to a couple of unpleasant days.
- consciously Stephen expressed nothing, consciously, with his body; it was wonderful indeed considering its size and strength, the little that he managed to do with it.
- considerately Their departure was made with some degree of caution, Mrs. Titus rather considerately reminding herself that my interests were at stake.
- consist 6504. Is it the case also that the way in which you keep accounts with your fishermen is that a ledger account is opened in name of each man, in which the entries on one side consist of advances made to him for the purpose of outfit and lines, boat-hire when the boat is not his own, or for the price of the boat if he is buying it by instalments?
- Consisted This day has after all been celebrated; by a reconciliation which consisted in a second dispute.
- consistently It so happens that the societies that oppose the last two bodies are not so consistently devoted to the Liberals.
- consistory He was severely reproved for this by the Consistory; and the reproof is in existence still.
- constantly It is the duty of the waiter to see that the guest is constantly supplied.
- contest The story of the contest, The Boy Aviators in Record Flight, related stirring incidents from coast to coast.
- contritely From the sofa Manley stared contritely at her back.