What is the correct spelling for CONSITITUATION?
This word (Consitituation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSITITUATION
- constipation Constipation, and how to Prevent It.
- Constituting By the end of the winter, the second series of Gifford lectures, constituting the last half of the "Varieties," had been written out.
- constitution To him the British constitution is still thoroughly congenial and 'natural.
- constitutional But just because it is so constitutional to be lazy, the casual modern manners, so true to the exact shade of our enthusiasm for, or indifference to any particular person or thing, express our virtue.
- Constitutions In almost everything but name they were independent of Great Britain, and this was so true that at the time of the revolutionary war they did not need to make any new constitutions for themselves, but continued to live on under their old charters for many years,-Connecticut until 1818, Rhode Island until 1843. Before the revolution these two colonies had comparatively few direct grievances to complain of at the hands of Great Britain; but as they were next neighbours to Massachusetts and closely connected with its history, they were likely to sympathize promptly with the kind of grievances by which Massachusetts was disturbed.
- consultation Consultation necessary at once to save life.
- institution This institution has its headquarters in spacious rooms over Messrs.
- keeps in sight
- reconstitution Progress toward reconstitution of local government lost momentum as state leadership lapsed.