What is the correct spelling for CONSITITUENCY?
This word (Consitituency) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSITITUENCY
- came over
- consistence This oil, although clear and limpid in the tropics, hardens to the consistence of lard at any temperature below 72 Fahrenheit.
- consistency The best way is to make it very thin at first, and to boil it down to the proper consistency.
- Constituencies The good of humanity is less important to them than their narrow-minded, bigoted constituencies."
- constituency So far as the franchise is not dependent upon residence there is nothing to prevent a man from voting in every constituency where he possesses a qualification.
- constituent In 1825 the provinces were represented at a general constituent congress which assembled in Buenos Aires.
- constituents With that limitation every minister is capable of sitting; but on his appointment he loses his seat, and must go back to his constituents for a new election.
- keeps arm's length