What is the correct spelling for CONSTAIUTION?
This word (Constaiution) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSTAIUTION
- conciliation Because in the dozen years intervening between 80 and 68, the political situation had gradually grown calmer, and a new air of conciliation had begun to blow through the city, troubled by so much confusion, burying in oblivion the bloodiest records of the civil war, calling into fresh life admiration for Marius, that hero who had conquered the Cimbri and the Teutons.
- condition The condition was, that we were to meet at the house of the former, but that we were to enter in and go out at different times, that is, we were not to be seen together.
- confutation If the book of St. Dionysius had contained nothing but the derision and confutation of all we have just read, it is certain that he doth in no way concern himself with the harmless Millennarians, but with the Jews and Judaizers.
- connotation Through their writing, the ancient term aesthetics, meaning sensory perception, received its present-day connotation.
- conservation As early as January 21, 1911, a National Progressive Republican League was formed at the residence of Senator La Follette in Washington and a program set forth embracing the indorsement of direct primaries, direct elections, and direct government generally and a criticism of the recent failures to secure satisfactory legislation on the tariff, trusts, banking, and conservation.
- consolation Hope is still my consolation in travelling through this thirsty dreary wilderness.
- consolidation Consolidation didn't make him a New Yorker, and nothin' on earth can.
- constellation What a constellation of names around these short-lived waters!
- consternation Finally, after much consternation, the crew complied.
- constipation A simple explanation of the complete lack of inconvenience that is found in so many cases of constipation, will neutralize the unfavorable auto-suggestion that exists, and make these people much less likely to suffer.
- constitution Notwithstanding his great power, he leaves the commonwealth in the enjoyment of Solon's constitution.
- consultation He left his father preparing for bed, and going down into the bar found Mr. O'Dwyer and his daughter there in close consultation.
- consummation He is the Good, and the cause of Good, and the consummation and realisation of Good.
- contortion The uglier the contortion and more frightful the grimace, the louder they laughed.
- contusion It is useless in the cases of severe concussion, contusion, or medullary haemorrhage which form such a very large proportion of those exhibiting total tranverse lesion, and equally unsuited to cases of partial lesion of the same character.