What is the correct spelling for CONSTIOTUTION?
This word (Constiotution) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSTIOTUTION
- connotation Several regional names appear to be linked with this connotation, meaning the "mad" or "fools" version of the highly regarded edible mushroom Amanita caesarea.
- constipation The result is a vicious circle of cause and effect by which constipation is rendered worse than before.
- constitution The moral training of mankind will never be adapted to the conditions of the life for which all other human progress is a preparation, until they practise in the family the same moral rule which is adapted to the normal constitution of human society.
- constitutional And on this head of law not so much fault is to be found with Rousseau, as on the head of larger constitutional theory.
- consultation Certainly not so much as they did: for, instead of advancing upon it, and making their way over the crest of the ridge, they stopped in their track, and held a whispered consultation as to what they should do.
- contortion As the words passed his lips, a frightful contortion fastened itself on Oscar's face.
- institution Now they are about to plant a new emblem - -the Cross-and a new institution-the Church-throughout the American Continent.
- Constituting McClellan assures the President, and the other intriguers and fools constituting his supporters, that in a few days he will throw 55,000 men on Yorktown.
- Constitutions In the "Apostolical Constitutions," we find a liturgy in the name of St. James, by which it appears, that instead of invoking the saints in the canon of the mass, the primitive Church prayed for them.
- keeps in sight