What is the correct spelling for CONSTITUION?
This word (Constituion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSTITUION
- constituency It would be a great triumph if Lord Staunch could show that a large constituency volunteered to elect him without expense.
- constituent From the first Constituent Assembly to the last, from the first Legislative Assembly to the last, through the Convention, the Councils, and the Chambers, count the men if you can.
- constitute The districts in the eastern part of the Central Plains where they constitute more than one-fifth of the population are indicated in the map.
- Constituting The species constituting this group, though very numerous, are generally small, and not so familiarly known to us as those of the other large orders, with indeed one exception, the well-known Bug.
- constitution This noble patriot was elected to the first Congress that convened under the Federal Constitution.
- Construing "You must remember you are translating poetry," said a conscientious master to a boy who was construing Virgil.