What is the correct spelling for CONSTITUITON?
This word (Constituiton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSTITUITON
- constituent Dismay and disgust were unable to save it; the most that could be done was to gather in with tenderness of care its innumerable constituent parts and convey them into safer conditions, where a sad defeated piety has been able to re-edify them into some semblance of the original majesty.
- constitute And since the unlearned could be truly served only by instruction in the fundamental truths of Christianity, the Catechism, according to Luther, was to constitute a chief part in these services.
- constituted "If, at first, you don't succeed, mister," began Midshipman Trotter, who had constituted himself chief of the tormentors, "try, try some more."
- constitutes Yet, before all, it should be made clear that it constitutes a religious revival.
- Constituting As a matter of fact, less than one hundred persons owned seats or boroughs capable of constituting a majority in the Commons!
- constitution Still, one never knows; the climate or the journey may have changed their constitution."
- constitutive For instance, simple spiritual beings, like the human soul, have no material cause, nor any formal cause or constitutive principle distinct from their essence.