What is the correct spelling for CONSTITUSION?
This word (Constitusion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSTITUSION
- constitution He will contain all meaning, and all possible meaning, within his fixed and necessary constitution.
- constitutional She possessed one shining advantage, a constitutional inability to be a snob, and she was completely ignorant of possessing it.
- Constituting While thus constituting one vast black community, they will probably remain as sharply marked off from the whites as they are to-day.
- Constitutions We here close the examination of the organization of Lutheran congregations existing in this country when Muehlenberg came, of the influences by which it had been produced, and of the European Lutheran constitutions which then and afterwards formed the basis on which it rested.
- reconstitution A man may be deemed happy, but scarcely modest, who had such boundless confidence in his own powers of foresight, and expected so complete a triumph of his own ideas on the reconstitution of society within the possible limits of his lifetime.
- keeps in sight