What is the correct spelling for CONSTITUTUION?
This word (Constitutuion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSTITUTUION
- constitute It was now supposed that Bligh intended to constitute a novel court of criminal jurisdiction, and that he had resolved to carry to the last extremes the hostility he had declared.
- constituted Edmund Morford was there and Dr. Wortley, who, with Jack Throckmorton, constituted the company.
- constitutes But to women like her duty alone constitutes happiness.
- Constituting The constituting himself the guide and protector of the ladies through a series of extemporary preachings and lecturings on Sunday, was perhaps too obvious a duty to be classed as one of love's invention: but the ingenuity shown in persuading Mrs. Mowbray that it would be necessary for the completion of her business that he should attend her home, most certainly deserves this honour.
- constitution Another invitation: "Come at 6-the dinner at 7.30-and we can walk or play bowls till dinner so as not to fatigue you"-I having pleaded my delicacy of constitution.
- constitutive Nous n'avons pas a examiner si cette disposition constitutive de l'esprit humain est bonne ou mauvaise; la seule question que l'on en fait est vaine et sterile.