What is the correct spelling for CONSULTANTATION?
This word (Consultantation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONSULTANTATION
- consolidation Moreover, by it Bismarck was encouraged to pursue his plans for the consolidation of Germany under a still more openly acknowledged Prussian supremacy.
- constantine The earliest works of Lebrun, three pieces, were later used to complete a set of Rubens' History of Constantine.
- consternation Then I looked at my dark house in a kind of consternation lest it had heard me trying to give comfort, for within those walls I had sometimes spoken almost as this woman spoke.
- constitution She had a good constitution, too; never ailed much, and brought up a large family-though most of them died before her: they had not her constitution, had they, father?
- consultant Mr. Mead's function is to act as a consultant in these cases.
- consultation A hurried consultation took place among the head men in council.
- looking over for