What is the correct spelling for CONSUSE?
This word (Consuse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONSUSE
- census The Report on the Census of Cuba, prepared by the War Department of the United States, in 1899, contains a summary of the various disorders in the island.
- concise Marcel forgot everything in that concise narrative of Steve's success.
- conduce In 1863 he went on his own responsibility, because he saw that in the then condition of affairs, with the armies gathering at both ends of the line, the movement he made would not only be successful in itself, but would materially conduce to the attainment of the common end.
- consist The batteries consist of 4 13-inch and 14 6-inch guns, 4 6-pounders, together with 4 21-inch torpedo tubes.
- console "Forget the past," Sri Yukteswar would console him.
- consul After the Revolution the Luxembourg became the Palace of the Directoire and then the Palace of the First Consul .
- consume And by divers looks and actions, the sense of which I did but dimly discern at the time, did these youths endeavor in numberless ways to kindle in my heart the fire wherewith their own hearts glowed-fire that was destined, not to warm, but rather to consume me also in the future more than it ever has burned another woman; and by many of these young men was I sought in marriage with most fervid and passionate entreaty.
- consumer 5. Strikes increase the cost to the consumer .
- consuls A great battle was fought in the Forum between the consuls , in which Octavius got the victory, and Cinna and Sertorius took to flight, having lost nearly ten thousand men.
93 words made from the letters CONSUSE
5 letter words made from CONSUSE:censo, coens, coeus, cones, conse, coses, cossu, coues, couns, couse, cuneo, cusso, ensco, esson, eunos, neuss, nouse, oecus, onces, ounce, scone, scuse, sensu, seson, soens, sonce, sones, sonse, sonus, souse, susno, unces, uncos, useco.
3 letter words made from CONSUSE:ceo, cns, con, cos, cue, eon, eos, nec, neo, nsc, nsu, one, sec, sen, son, sos, sou, sse, sue, sun, sus, uns, use.
4 letter words made from CONSUSE:coen, cone, cons, coss, coue, cuon, cuss, eons, eous, ness, neus, noce, nose, nous, nuoc, once, onus, osen, oseu, osun, ouen, scen, scun, sens, seso, sone, sonu, suco, suen, sues, suon, suos, ueno, unco, usen, uses.