What is the correct spelling for CONTABAN?
This word (Contaban) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTABAN
- canadian A gleam of pleasure, not unmixed with triumph, lighted the dark eyes of the French-Canadian.
- cantabile The cantabile is nearly always delivered with sloppiness of sentiment.
- canteen He reckons that he did not go to the canteen or hotel to pay for water.
- canton The gendarmerie cast into the house of detention at Valenciennes M. Parent the younger, deputy justice of the peace of the canton of Bouchain, for having advised certain inhabitants of Avesne-le-Sec to vote "no."
- concubine Besides the four sons of Yoshitomo by his wife, he had also three sons by a concubine named Tokiwa.
- condemn But my mother called to me in rage, 'If you do not eat of it, it is that you condemn us and hate us, then you will surely go the same way.
- condign Baring teeth and nails, the citoyennes devoted the culprit to condign punishment; deeming the guillotine too merciful a death, they demanded this monster of iniquity should be scourged, broken on the wheel, torn limb from limb, and racked their brains to invent new tortures.
- contagion The lower grades catch the contagion, and imitate those they imagine most likely to know the proprietes of the mode; and thus manners, unnatural to all, are transmitted second-hand, third-hand, fourth-hand, till they are ultimately filtered into something worse than no manners at all.
- contain 25.-When possible, every order must contain the name and address of one or more relations of the lunatic, to whom notice of the death of a lunatic must be sent.
- container The Moors of Africa and Spain commonly called a river "a valley," by a natural figure of metonymy substituting the container for the contained; e.
- contemn When he found that Westover cared for nothing in the way of sport, as people commonly understand it, he did not openly contemn him.
104 words made from the letters CONTABAN
3 letter words made from CONTABAN:aba, abc, abo, act, ana, ant, baa, ban, bat, boa, bot, cab, can, cat, cob, con, cot, nab, nan, nob, not, oat, oca, oct, otc, tab, tan, tao, ton.
5 letter words made from CONTABAN:abaco, abanc, abano, abtao, anant, bacon, bacot, bacto, banca, banna, banno, banon, baoan, batac, baton, boann, bonan, bonna, bonta, botan, caban, cabot, canan, canna, canno, canoa, canon, canot, canta, canto, caton, conta, cotan, naban, nabat, nanao, nanto, naoac, naota, ntaba, ocana, octan, tabac, taban, tabon, tacna, tanco, tanno, tanoa, tanon, tonna.
4 letter words made from CONTABAN:anna, anoa, atob, bann, bant, bata, boat, bonn, bota, botc, btoa, cant, coat, conn, nano, nato, nona, octa, onca, oncb, tabo, taco, taon, tnbc.