What is the correct spelling for CONTAINGIN?
This word (Containgin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTAINGIN
- condign Both incidents will be an ugly blot on the history of this war, and I am sorry to say the two Boer officers have never received condign punishment.
- contagion And then, of course, Dorothy will catch the popular contagion, and will interview him if she has the chance; and he'll make love to her-the villain!
- contain Chatterer could contain himself no longer.
- contained It was brief enough, but such a record as it contained I have never heard before nor since.
- container And I congratulate you both on being associated in such a splendid enterprise as this milk container scheme.
- continent This was the proud boast which, as has been already mentioned, Walpole was able to make to Queen Caroline not very long before her death, when she was trying to stir him up to a more agressive policy in the affairs of the Continent.
- contingency With them there is no such terrible contingency as a broken heart.
- contingent On the other hand, to the Knights of Labor with their vast contingent of unskilled it was a strong menace.
- continuing I stood ready to receive the animal, doubtful whether I ought to make the attack; Lily, in the meantime, continuing to cry aloud for help.
- counting To set it down boldly and plainly, the more the Duke of Monmouth was in the eye of the nation, the better the nation accustomed itself to regard him as the king's son; the more it fell into the habit of counting him the king's son, the less astonished and unwilling would it be if fate should place him on the king's seat.
- Canting I took the broad path because I thought I was a man and not a snivelling canting turning-the-other-cheek apprentice angel serving his time in a vale of tears.
- Containing Neither their backs nor their seats were hollow, or capable of containing anything.
- contains Consider well my new poem; it contains the beginning and the end of the world.
- containers So why was he freezing empty containers?
- has a crack
- make understood
- make up for lost time