What is the correct spelling for CONTAINIER?
This word (Containier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONTAINIER
- contain The forests of Mindanao contain a great variety of trees, some of which are of large size, rising to the height of one hundred and and one hundred and fifty feet.
- contained It contained an invitation for Iris to spend a whole month with Mrs Fotheringham.
- container Put some big ones and some little things of about the same density in a box or other container and shake them.
- continue Always have we sought our own pleasure; let us continue to seek our own pleasure."
- Containing In the highest terrace is the grave containing Gambetta and his mother.
- contains I became possessed of the letter which contains my narrative under these circumstances.
- containers I'm loading an airship up with some of the bomb containers now, and-" Tom's further remarks were interrupted by the noise of shouting and tumult in the street, and a moment later yells could be heard of: "Fire!