What is the correct spelling for CONTAINNIG?
This word (Containnig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTAINNIG
- Canting Why, he used to be on terms of intimacy with that canting Prior, who died a little while ago;-a fellow who soaked himself with spirits, and talked of the Gospel through an inflamed nose.
- contagion The very servants caught the contagion and hurried uncomfortably about their tasks.
- contain They had to be placed carefully, else on reaching the entrance to my chamber, I should not be able to clear a space large enough to contain my body.
- contained But only to a few of them is shown what those things are which are contained in the Mystery.
- container He rose to his feet and reached over to pick up Glynnis' discarded food container.
- containers Rapidly he emptied boxes and containers and tossed clothing in a heap on the floor.
- Containing The arrival of four wagonettes containing so many schoolgirls evidently caused quite an excitement in the usually quiet street.
- contains It contains a secret he should know."
- continuing After continuing on for the time we supposed it would occupy us in reaching home, we were still unable to recognise any of the features of the country.
- counting They traveled on and on till they gave up counting the distance, it was so great, till one day, as they were resting on the banks of a large river in a far country, they saw a great fish swimming in the water.
- has a crack