What is the correct spelling for CONTAION?
This word (Contaion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTAION
- canton I went to Asia Minor and purchased opium at low prices, and from thence to Canton where I delivered my cargoes to the companies who control the trade.
- contagion Holland was one of the first of the thoroughly infected countries to free itself from the contagion.
- contain 4. An egg must also contain three weeks' food for the chicken, therefore must have fuel food as well.
- container Harry reached for a container in the cabinet and poured out a couple of aspirystamines.
- contusion A wound from a blow with a stick might be of this character, or it might present a jagged, swollen appearance at the margin, with much contusion of the surrounding tissues.
- contains The genus contains a very large number of species.