What is the correct spelling for CONTENSION?
This word (Contension) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONTENSION
- condensation Such a difference on the two surfaces of the roof must lead to condensation within the house, with consequent "dripping."
- condensing It was one of the greatest of the achievements of the English reformers that they succeeded in condensing , after a practical fashion, these four books, or, to speak more accurately, the first three of them, Breviary, Missal, and Ritual, into one.
- contending I got through it, only after contending with these impediments for three miles.
- contention He tells us that "there arose also a contention among them which of them is accounted to be greatest."
- continuation When Decius, with the little band of Illyrians, whom he had held together around the wounded General and Ausonius, reached the burning camp, even Saturninus, with the biremes blazing before his eyes, recognized reluctantly that here, too, all was lost, and any continuation of the battle impossible.
- contusion "I've had contusion ," he said.
- convention We're not holding a cattle rustlers' convention ."
- contentions Not that they approved of the contentions of social democracy out and out, but they believed there was more basis of truth in them than persons in authority were inclined to allow, and besides that the truth they contained was of special and even pressing importance.
- contenting One was for the accommodation of Ashatea, and the other for the chief-his men contenting themselves with a rough lean-to.
324 words made from the letters CONTENSION
4 letter words made from CONTENSION:cenn, cent, cite, coen, coin, cone, conn, cons, coon, coos, coot, cost, cote, coto, cots, ecto, enic, ento, eons, etoo, ices, icon, icse, inec, inns, inst, iten, itno, iton, nein, neon, nest, nets, nice, nine, nito, nits, noce, noen, noio, none, nonn, nono, noon, nose, note, noto, octo, once, onen, onne, onni, onno, onoe, onon, onos, oons, oont, osco, osen, oseo, otic, otis, otoe, oton, scen, scet, scot, sect, sein, sent, seoi, sine, sinn, sion, site, snit, snot, sone, soon, soot, stoo, tecn, teso, ties, tine, tion, toci, toei, tone, tono, tons, toso, tsen, tsoo.
5 letter words made from CONTENSION:cenon, censo, centi, cient, cines, cinto, cione, cions, ciose, cisne, ciste, cites, cnnsi, cnote, coens, coion, coits, conen, cones, conne, conns, conon, conse, const, conti, conto, cooie, coons, coost, coote, coots, coset, cosio, costo, coton, cseti, econo, ecton, einon, eison, ennio, ensco, enson, entin, entsi, eosin, etons, etsin, icest, icons, ineos, inose, inset, inson, intoe, ionno, iseco, isnot, isone, istoe, iteco, itoen, necon, nenno, neots, nesci, netco, nicen, nicon, nicot, nieto, ninon, ninos, nison, niten, niton, nocte, noise, noite, nonce, nones, nonis, nonni, nonno, nonos, nooit, noone, nooni, noons, noose, noson, noten, notes, notin, notos, oinos, oints, onces, oncet, oneto, onion, onnen, onnes, onnie, onsen, onset, ontic, oonts, ooten, osite, osone, osteo, otson, scent, scien, scion, scone, scoon, scoot, seito, senin, senio, senni, senoi, senti, seoni, setin, seton, sient, sinne, sinno, sinoe, sinon, sitno, sitoe, snoot, socie, sonce, sonic, sonin, sonne, sonti, soton, stein, stenn, stice, stoen, stoic, stone, stonn, stono, tecno, tenco, tenis, tenno, tenon, tenos, tenso, tices, tiens, tieon, tines, tinos, tions, toein, toine, tonci, tonen, tones, tonic, tonin, tonis, tonne, tonos, toone, toons, toosi, tosin, tsien, tsine, tsion.
3 letter words made from CONTENSION:ceo, cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, cot, cst, ect, ent, eon, eos, est, etc, ice, ies, inn, ion, iso, nec, neo, net, nit, nne, not, nsc, oct, one, ono, otc, oto, sec, sen, set, sic, sin, sit, son, sot, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, toe, ton, too.