What is the correct spelling for CONTETION?
This word (Contetion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTETION
- condition But I saw that she was in no condition to be spoken to.
- connection It had no connection with the sun.
- connotation It carries no connotation of honesty, veracity, equity, liberality, or unselfishness.
- contagion After which we have a further Account of the same Contagion by the same Hand.
- contention "It has been my contention, Mr. Barnes, that those men were trying to carry out their part of a plan to inflict-" "Lord love ye, Loeb, you are not alone in that theory," broke in O'Dowd hastily.
- contortion Seated on the ground, in act to draw his hose up, he was hampered by the wetness of his legs; and while he heard the clamour of the soldiers, the cries, the rumbling of the drums, he pulled with all his might; all the muscles and sinews of his body were seen in strain; and what was more, the contortion of his mouth showed what agony of haste he suffered, and how his whole frame laboured to the toe-tips.
- contrition The Duchessa's voice held a note of quick contrition.
- contusion I ought now to say something concerning a contusion, or echymosis; I shall confine my remarks particularly to that kind where there is a great quantity of extravasated fluid diffused under the skin, such as we often see, when a ball, without breaking the skin, injures it to such a degree, that it looks like a mortified eschar, and at the same time dislocates, fractures, or shatters the bones belonging to the part.