What is the correct spelling for CONTIANING?
This word (Contianing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTIANING
- conditioning Let me explain that most subjects need to be conditioned for hypnosis, and this conditioning is helped when the subject practices certain conditioning exercises that I shall discuss in detail in chapter six, titled "How To Attain Self-Hypnosis."
- confining The consequence was that Gage, obstinate as he was, so far succumbed to the lurid picture, drawn by his friend, of the certain consequences of showing himself, that he had to submit with a very ill grace to confining his perambulations to the more secluded parts of the house and garden.
- continuing Given such a national center for health facts or vital statistics, there will be a continuing pressure upon state, county, and city health officers, upon physicians, hospitals, schools, and industries to report promptly facts of birth, sickness, and death to national and state centers able and eager to interpret the meaning of these facts in such simple language, and with such convincing illustrations, that the reading public will demand the prompt correction of preventable evils.
- convening The different hemispheres became known as one sphere to these birds of broad wing convening in the upper blue above a quartered carcase earth.
- Cautioning With the cautioning words she passed the burnished weapon, glittering yet with the rain-drops, into his hand.
- Condoning And when Leslie said nothing, I'm not condoning it, mind you.
- Conjoining In the main channel of a number of conjoining glens we came on a nice little pool under a step in the rocky bed.
- Containing The furthest one, at fifteen miles from our camp, had in it ponds containing no water.