What is the correct spelling for CONTIDITION?
This word (Contidition) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTIDITION
- condition And now that she remembered her own condition she saw his.
- constitution What is a constitution?
- contention The contention and the praise lashed Wilkins into fury.
- continuation He tried to shut his eyes, but his feverish slumbers were only a continuation of his waking delirium.
- contortion He had seen men and women "take big throughs," that hysterical-and often ephemeral declaration of conversion which measures its over-wrought zeal by the vehemence of outcry and bodily contortion with which the convert comes through to the mourners' bench.
- contrition Contrition and woe took possession of Priscilla's soul.