What is the correct spelling for CONTIMUED?
This word (Contimued) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONTIMUED
- candied Our mousmes order for themselves great bowls of candied beans mixed with hail-real hailstones, such as we might pick up after a hailstorm in March.
- canted It came all together-the grinding crunch, the colossal upheaval of the ship's great belly full of vitals, the scream of iron ripped from iron, the roar of steam from broken pipes, and the tremor of death-throes, shuddering thus promptly down to the canted bow and stern from the wedge-shaped split amidships.
- condemned They will do so, as they never refuse a condemned captive.
- confirmed "No, I certainly do not," Gerard confirmed, his grave eyes on his guest.
- consumed He found that she consumed his day; that only the moments spent with her were vital.
- contained The one line written contained no direct answer: the words were these: "I have meant to move it, for some time past."
- contend I saw that it was of no use to contend with a big fellow like that, as strong as two common men, and I bought the bean.
- continued "Very good," continued Theodose.
- contorted That gave him more steadiness; but would not this contorted position destroy all chance of shooting accurately?
- contrite I am, and deeply contrite.
- contumely He encounters opposition, hatred, contumely, and bears it with sweetest composure; but what of that?
- condiment Chutney is a sauce and condiment in Indian cuisine, the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent and South Asian cuisine.
- Conduced Not ambitious for wealth, I was perfectly satisfied if my endeavors conduced to the prosperity of my employers.
- Contemned If my conduct had always conformed, instead of being adverse, to my principles, I should have moved on tranquilly and self-satisfied, at least; but, in truth, the being that goes by my name was never more thoroughly contemned by another than by myself.
493 words made from the letters CONTIMUED
4 letter words made from CONTIMUED:cedi, cent, cite, cnut, code, coen, coin, come, cone, cote, coud, coue, cudi, cuit, cume, cunt, cuon, cute, cuti, deci, deim, dein, demi, demo, dent, deum, deut, dice, diet, dieu, dime, dimo, dine, dint, dniu, doin, dome, domu, donc, done, donu, dote, doum, doun, duce, duco, duct, duei, duen, duet, duin, duit, dune, duni, duoc, ecto, edit, edun, emin, emit, endo, enic, enid, enim, ento, etim, etui, eudo, euoi, iced, icon, ideo, idun, indo, inec, inme, item, iten, itmo, itno, iton, itum, iuno, mcot, mdoc, mein, meio, mend, meno, menu, meon, meou, metn, mien, mind, mine, mint, miou, mite, mode, moed, moen, monu, mote, moue, mudi, mudo, muen, munt, muon, mute, muti, muto, ndou, ndut, neid, neum, nice, nicu, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, nome, note, nout, nucd, nude, nudi, nuit, numi, numt, nuoc, nute, odet, odin, oium, omen, omit, omne, omni, once, oned, otic, otim, oude, ouen, tecn, temi, temu, tend, tide, tido, tied, tieu, time, timu, tine, tion, toci, todi, toed, toei, tome, tone, toun, tuen, tuin, tumi, tumo, tund, tune, tuni, tuno, tuoi, ucom, uden, udin, udon, udot, ueno, uict, uitm, umit, unco, undo, unie, unio, unit, unti, utne.
5 letter words made from CONTIMUED:cedit, centi, centu, cient, cimon, cinto, cione, cnote, coden, comen, comet, comeu, comin, comnt, comte, comun, conti, coted, cound, count, cueto, cuito, cumin, cundi, cunei, cuneo, decou, decum, demic, demin, demio, democ, demon, denim, denio, denom, denti, deuto, dicot, dicto, dimon, dimou, docum, domei, domet, domic, domin, donum, donut, doten, douen, douin, doune, doute, dtime, dueto, duino, dunce, dunem, duomi, ecoid, ecton, edict, edinu, emnid, emodi, ideon, imeon, imocd, inced, incut, indec, indem, indeo, indue, inetd, inmet, intoe, intuc, iodum, ionut, iteco, itoen, itude, medco, medic, medio, mediu, medoc, medon, mendi, mendo, menti, mento, meoni, metic, metin, metod, meton, midon, miedo, mieno, mince, mincu, minec, mined, mineo, minou, minto, mndot, modic, moine, mondi, mondt, monet, monic, monie, monte, monti, montu, moten, motie, mouin, mound, mouni, mount, mucin, mudie, muine, muite, muito, munce, munde, mundo, mundt, munio, munte, munto, muted, muton, ndeti, nduom, nedim, nedum, nemco, netco, neumi, nicod, nicot, nidum, nieto, nimet, nocte, noemi, noite, noted, ntumi, nudie, numed, numic, odein, odium, oncet, onemi, onium, ontic, onuci, otium, ouden, ounce, outdi, outed, outen, outie, tecmo, tecno, tedim, temin, tenco, tendo, tendu, tenmu, tenom, tiden, tieon, timed, timeo, timoc, tincu, tined, tinue, toein, toine, tomei, tonci, tondi, tondu, toned, tonic, toumi, tueni, tumed, tumen, tumid, tumin, tumon, tunde, tuned, tunic, tuomi, udine, undie, unedo, unitd, unite, unmet, unoci, unode, unted, untie.
3 letter words made from CONTIMUED:ceo, cio, com, con, cot, cud, cue, cum, cut, dec, den, die, dim, din, dit, doc, doe, don, dot, due, dun, duo, ecm, ect, edo, emu, end, ent, eon, etc, ice, icu, ido, imo, iod, ion, iou, iud, med, mei, men, mid, min, mit, mod, mon, mot, mud, mut, nec, neo, net, nim, nit, nod, not, nut, oct, ode, oed, one, otc, oui, out, tec, ted, ten, tic, tie, tin, tiu, tod, toe, tom, ton, tum, tun, uni, utc, ute.