What is the correct spelling for CONTIN?
This word (Contin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONTIN
- canton At Cirencester, the Romano-British centre for the canton of the Dobuni and a still larger town than Wroxeter, the 'insulae' near the Basilica seem to have measured as much as 120 yards in length, though full details have not yet been obtained.
- coating The sandwiches were covered with a dark brown, watery gravy, potatoes bore a heavy coating of grease and the coffee looked weak.
- condign She had not been so actively happy since she was a child and had been left at home with the measles one Sunday when the rest of the family had gone to church, and she had run away and gone wading in the brook, at the imminent risk not only of condign punishment, but of the measles striking in. She felt now just as then, as if something terrible and mysterious were striking in, and she fairly smacked her soul over it.
- contain There she goes again Chasing thru' my vains And I just can't contain This feeling that remains – There She Goes (live at the Forum 1998) by Robbie Williams
- contemn They avoid, they almost contemn , municipal honours and duties.
- contend No rules had been drawn up, there were no Committee Meetings, and Bessie had not only to "contend with tradesmen," but to conduct in the best way she could "the sale of my mats and baskets."
- content I am content with my own lot.
- continue Continue to serve me well, and I will take care of you.
- counting The twelve days would be gone so soon that they were scarcely worth counting .
- Canting When I one day lamented the loss of a first cousin killed in America, Prithee, my dear, said he, have done with canting.
- Conan But Conan , on his part, was not so easily satisfied; and he said to Finn: Little hast thou endured, O Finn, in this matter; and thou mayst well waive thy award.