What is the correct spelling for CONTINTION?
This word (Contintion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONTINTION
- condition Had I not arrived at the moment I did, the lady would have been in the same condition she now is, and you would have been dead; so you, at all events, have to thank me for your life."
- contamination Even if she could keep from him every contamination of the world she lived in, and create in it an isolated platform on which to associate with him alone, would not her appearance at last betray her?
- contention A pair of humming-birds darted into the stillness in a little tempest of shrill-voiced contention , and the mule, aroused from dejected abstraction by the intruders, shook his tassel-like tail and yawned humanly.
- continuation The large leaves of this plant grow in pairs, one on each side of the stem, and while the plant is young are connected in a curious manner by a green membrane, or continuation of the lower part of the leaf round the stem, so as to form a cup.
- continuing He was still continuing to advance, when a sound, heard far off in the wood, interrupted his reflections-at the same time causing him to stop and listen.
- contortion A horrible contortion of the face and a guttural rumble indicated amusement on the part of Marigold.
- contrition She stared at Herr Dremmel wide-eyed with contrition .
- contusion The iron plate at the end of the handspike had cut deep into the skull, and there was every appearance of a contusion of the brain.
- convention It was near the last convention she attended.
- contentions This quiet taking of her at her word-this brief, determined, and masculine manner of settling what she had no intention of doing unless driven to it through a series of feminine arguments, contentions , and storms, was quite too much for Miss Gascoigne.
- continuations But all these dreams and continuations of dreams Aunt Frances wrote down the first thing the next morning, and, with frequent references to a thick book full of hard words, she tried her best to puzzle out from them exactly what kind of little girl Elizabeth Ann really was.
- contenting Though there was good singing and dancing, yet no fancy in the play, but something that made it less contenting was my conscience that I ought not to have gone by my vow, and, besides, my business commanded me elsewhere.
98 words made from the letters CONTINTION
5 letter words made from CONTINTION:cinto, cioni, coion, conon, conti, conto, coton, cotti, cotto, inion, innit, ionic, ionno, nicin, nicon, nicot, ninon, ninti, niton, nitti, nitto, nonni, nonno, nooit, nooni, notin, notti, ntini, onion, ontic, otton, tinct, tinio, tinti, titin, titon, titoo, tonci, tonic, tonin, tonti, tonto, totin, toton.
3 letter words made from CONTINTION:cio, con, coo, cot, inn, ion, nit, not, oct, ono, otc, oto, tic, tin, tit, tnt, ton, too, tot.
4 letter words made from CONTINTION:coin, conn, coon, coot, coto, icon, iino, inti, iott, itno, itoi, iton, nito, noio, nonn, nono, noon, noto, octo, onni, onno, onon, oont, otic, oton, otti, tint, tion, titi, tito, toci, toit, tono, toot, toti.