What is the correct spelling for CONTINUIGN?
This word (Continuign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTINUIGN
- contending Never before had the soul of this light-hearted child of good fortune served as the arena for so fierce a struggle of contending emotions.
- continual If you rob me of my faith in 'minute philosophy,' you rob me of a continual source of content, surprise, delight.
- continuation This time I hunted for a continuation of the path on the further side till I was out of patience, and then determined to be done with the foolish business, and go back by the way I had come.
- continue And as for myself, I suppose I'll continue to "............
- continued "I will tell you what you may do, Rollo," continued Mr. Holiday.
- continuing Was it worth while continuing the drama?
- continuity Otherwise the continuity of the capitalist world is unthinkable.
- continuous Men fall asleep at any continuous work.