What is the correct spelling for CONTINUINED?
This word (Continuined) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTINUINED
- contained It contained the family who had to "make out" in Oklahoma.
- Containing The camp enclosure is capable of containing many thousands.
- continent Plato tells us of a vast island or continent, so named, which suddenly sank into the sea with a vast population, nine thousand years before his time.
- contingent When the June clean-up of the No. 2 Thief River mine came through-one hundred and six thousand dollars in gold bullion under double guard-and a Calabasas contingent of night-riders tried to stop the treasure, rumor along the Sinks had it that Elpaso's slugs, delivered at the right moment, were responsible for Deaf Sandusky's long illness at Bear Dance, and the failure of the subsequent masked attack on the up stage.
- continuance Subtle metaphysicians, both inside the churches and out, have set themselves to the task of proving that there must be some other object of life than the continuance of these sensations of pleasure which accompany successful growth.
- continued She continued after a moment.
- continuing They were ignoring him, continuing their daily life as though he did not exist at all.
- continuity There is no more striking case in history of the subtle continuity of thought than the relation between Plato and his master Socrates.