What is the correct spelling for CONTINUON?
This word (Continuon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTINUON
- contention It was his matter-of-fact contention that while there is life there is hope.
- continent Bishop Bompas lived in one continent, but manifested in two, keeping himself closely in touch with the religious and Church growth of the Old World.
- contingent Sidney died in 1586, from a wound received in a cavalry charge at Zutphen, where he was an officer in the English contingent, sent to help the Dutch against Spain.
- continual The guns and cannons kept up such a continual firing that the ground actually shook under our feet.
- continuance Admiration is the parent of esteem, and the continuance and increase of this esteem is affection, or, in its purest and best sense, love.
- continuation Soon after starting we got into a pass in the South mountain, a continuation, I believe, of the Blue Ridge range, which is broken by the Potomac at Harper's Ferry.
- continue Here you must continue living with Annette; besides, I have got your niece to make love to."
- continued "Well, I'm sorry, Pardaloe," continued de Spain after a moment.
- continuing If Chatham had lived a year longer, the war might have ended with the surrender of Burgoyne instead of continuing until the surrender of Cornwallis.
- continuous Without a continuous personal history - we are not.
- Containing I took a nest on the 11th June containing five fresh eggs.