What is the correct spelling for CONTINUTION?
This word (Continution) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTINUTION
- condition Now, however, she was in a terrible condition.
- contamination Then, when her grandfather picked it up gingerly, as if he feared contamination, she added quickly, "Oh, give it to me, please, Grandfather.
- contention But I will prove my utter honesty Beyond contention.
- continuation About 300 yards to our left was a high projecting rock, a continuation of the high ground that closed in that side of the long slope of V. Beach, and from here came that infernal shower of bullets that was causing such terrible havoc.
- continuing I have done nothing to prevent him from at least continuing to consider me as a good friend, perhaps as the sister I've been playing at.
- contrition There was much to explain, and my grandfather's contrition for having placed me in so hazardous a predicament was so sincere, and his wish to make amends so evident, that my heart warmed to him.
- contusion Its frequency is only what would be expected when the nature of the fracture is considered, but the chief interest of the condition lay in the difficulty of certainly detecting it in the initial stages of the cases; this depended on the fact that in many of them the local shock to the limb was so severe that the function of the whole of the muscles was lowered, or in some cases, although the musculo-spiral was the nerve chiefly affected, the other large trunks had also suffered concussion or contusion.
- contentions Assuming that our contentions with respect to their mental status are correct, what possible justification is there to hold them responsible before the law for their acts?
- continuations The attire in which Mr. Trigge is ordinarily seen, consists of a black velvet waistcoat, and tight black continuations.