What is the correct spelling for CONTIUNNE?
This word (Contiunne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONTIUNNE
- condign This task finished, he was pressed into service by Aunt Rachel, to pick and stone some raisins which she gave him, with the injunction either to sing or whistle all the time he was "at 'em;" and that if he stopped for a moment she should know he was eating them, and in that case she would visit him with condign punishment on the spot, for she didn't care a fig whose child he was.
- condone He did not attempt to underrate the vastness of his loss, nor to condone the folly which he designated as "infernal idiocy"; yet conscience acquitted him of intentionally betraying the trust a noble woman had reposed; and his vanity was appeased by the conviction that though Leo had cast him out of her life, she went abroad because she loved him supremely.
- confine Do not confine yourself to law-books.
- contain I can contain no longer.
- contained "I shall always be nice to you," she whispered-with a look that contained a host of pretty promises in itself.
- container In some aero-subs the container of the Moyen-dealing agency apparently remained untouched, and airplanes and aero-subs, welded together, plunged down the invisible skylanes into the sea.
- continual But besides all this, in your case, the body, being tired and distressed with continual toil, naturally works upon the mind, and keeps it in an excited and unusual condition.
- continue What would-what could-Captain Nichol be to her child in his present condition, should it continue ?
- continued Yes, I love you," he continued .
- continuing "They are the carrying-in boys," Dan explained, continuing to address all of his remarks to Mrs. Snawdor.
- Canting Although this was often done in the canting expressions of the community, yet it produced in many a deepening of the inner life.
- continues This description of coast continues for nearly twenty miles.
198 words made from the letters CONTIUNNE
4 letter words made from CONTIUNNE:cenn, cent, cite, cnut, coen, coin, cone, conn, cote, coue, cuit, cunt, cuon, cute, cuti, ecto, enic, ento, etui, euoi, icon, inec, innu, iten, itno, iton, iuno, nein, nenu, neon, nice, nicu, nine, nito, noce, noen, none, nonn, nonu, note, noun, nout, nuit, nunc, nune, nunn, nuno, nuoc, nuon, nute, once, onen, onne, onni, otic, ouen, tecn, tieu, tine, tion, toci, toei, tone, toun, tuen, tuin, tune, tuni, tuno, tuoi, ueno, uict, unco, unie, unio, unit, unni, unti, utne.
5 letter words made from CONTIUNNE:cenon, centi, centu, cient, cinto, cione, cnote, conen, conne, conti, count, cueto, cuito, cunei, cuneo, ecton, einon, ennio, ennui, entin, incut, inonu, intoe, intuc, ionut, iteco, itoen, iunno, necon, nenno, netco, nicen, nicon, nicot, nieto, ninon, nintu, niten, niton, nocte, noite, nonce, nonni, noten, notin, nunno, nutin, oncet, onnen, onnie, ontic, onuci, ounce, outen, outie, tecno, tenco, tenno, tenon, tieon, tincu, tinue, toein, toine, tonci, tonen, tonic, tonin, tonne, tueni, tunic, uninc, union, unite, unnec, unoci, unten, untie, untin.
3 letter words made from CONTIUNNE:ceo, cio, con, cot, cue, cut, ect, ent, eon, etc, ice, icu, inn, ion, iou, nec, neo, net, nit, nne, not, nun, nut, oct, one, otc, oui, out, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, tiu, toe, ton, tun, uni, utc, ute.