What is the correct spelling for CONTNINUING?
This word (Contninuing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTNINUING
- condemning As Galileo said before his spirit was broken, "In these and other positions certainly no man doubts but His Holiness the Pope hath always an absolute power of admitting or condemning them; but it is not in the power of any creature to make them to be true or false, or otherwise than of their own nature and in fact they are."
- condensing The teacher must be experienced enough to recognize such unnecessary or superfluous incidents; otherwise he only mutilates his story in condensing it.
- contending Eight to one made too great a difference between the contending parties, and the only possible conclusion of the struggle soon came.
- contingent An advance contingent was already encamped no more than ten kos south of the city.
- continuance The governor-general instead of being constantly brought into conflict with the political parties of the country, and made immediately responsible for the continuance of public grievances, has gained in dignity and influence since he has been removed from the arena of public controversy.
- continuing I acquiesced, but continuing, I said- "Suppose any Power comes to the assistance of the Chinese?"