What is the correct spelling for CONTSTITION?
This word (Contstition) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONTSTITION
- condition "She was allowed to have the baby," answered Sister Hildegard, "but she told us about the others and their desolate condition .
- confutation 25. Will not authors, who write for pay, and who are rewarded, commonly, according to the bulk of their work, be tempted to fill their works with superfluities and digressions, when the dread of an abridgment is taken away, as doubtless more negligences would be committed, and more falsehoods published, if men were not restrained by the fear of censure and confutation ?
- connotation The word Aliyah in Hebrew means ascent, which has the idealistic connotation of returning to the ancient Jewish homeland, reflected by Zionism.
- constipation It is surprising how much so simple a bit of advice as this will do for many people who have considered that they have been suffering great discomfort from habitual constipation .
- constitution From these two articles sprung numberless branches concerning the liberty and property of the subject, which the king cannot touch, without breaking the constitution , and they are the distinguishing character of the English monarchy.
- consultation After much consultation it was agreed between them that the way should be paved by a diplomatic note.
- contention He was naturally a kind-hearted man, and the troubles that reigned in France, the constant contention among the great lords, and even among the members of his own family, were a constant source of distress to him.
- contortion Grown men, we say, have more to do than to laugh; and the wiser sort of them leave such an unseemly contortion of the muscles to babes and blockheads.
- contraction They had entered into some sort of an agreement that bound them all to hold on until two of the three should vote to sell; Jones was tied up under this contraction .
- contraption "An' of course the dogs can hike along all day with that contraption behind them," affirmed a second of the men.
- contrition Bringing them in their right minds to express contrition for their Sabbath-breaking?
- contusion BLA, BLAE, adj. Livid; a term frequently used to denote the appearance of the skin when discoloured by a severe stroke or contusion , S.
- Constitutions Consider the helpless pauperism of improvidence; constitutions ruined by vice and profligacy; asylums and hospitals overflowing with degraded and wretched outcasts, descending to the grave without respect and without sympathy, quitting a world which they had only dishonoured and abused."
205 words made from the letters CONTSTITION
5 letter words made from CONTSTITION:cinto, cioni, cions, cnnsi, coion, coits, conns, conon, const, conti, conto, coons, coost, coots, cosio, costo, coton, cotti, cotto, icons, ictsi, inion, innit, inson, ionic, ionno, isitt, isnin, isnot, itics, nicin, nicon, nicot, ninis, ninos, ninti, nison, niton, nitti, nitto, nntst, nonis, nonos, nooit, nooni, noons, noson, notin, notos, notti, ntini, ntstt, oinos, oints, onion, ontic, oonts, otson, otton, scion, scoon, scoot, scott, sinni, sinno, sinon, sinti, sioni, sitin, sitio, sitno, sitti, snoot, socii, sonic, sonin, sonti, soton, sotti, stint, stitt, stoic, stoit, stonn, stono, stott, tinct, tinio, tinos, tinti, tints, tions, tisci, tisin, titin, titis, titon, titoo, tnstc, toits, tonci, tonic, tonin, tonis, tonos, tonti, tonto, toons, toosi, toots, tosin, tosti, totin, toton, totti, tsion.
3 letter words made from CONTSTITION:cio, cis, cns, con, coo, cos, cot, cst, inn, ion, iso, nit, not, nsc, oct, ono, otc, oto, sic, sin, sit, son, sot, tic, tin, tit, tnt, ton, too, tot.
4 letter words made from CONTSTITION:coin, conn, cons, coon, coos, coot, cost, coto, cots, icon, iino, inns, inst, inti, iott, itno, itoi, iton, nisi, nito, nits, noio, nono, noon, noto, octo, onni, onno, onon, onos, oons, oont, osco, otic, otis, oton, otti, scot, sinn, sion, snit, snot, soon, soot, stoo, tint, tion, titi, tito, tits, tnts, toci, toit, tono, tons, toot, toso, toti, tsoo.