What is the correct spelling for CONTTIBUTION?
This word (Conttibution) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CONTTIBUTION
- condition "On one condition," he said.
- contention The Quakers had always maintained that it was a mistake to suppose that their ideas would interfere with material prosperity and happiness; and they certainly proved their contention in Pennsylvania.
- continuation They accordingly built the long bridge in continuation of an older one, of which only a small portion remains at the north end.
- contortion He called George, by a curious contortion of thought, my 'spiritual foster-brother', and anticipated for him, I think, a career, like mine, in the Ministry.
- contribution Met Sheikh Makouran: asked him what was to be done to meet the extraordinary contribution.
- contrition Ishmael tried to get some expression of contrition from the child, but vainly, and at length he left him, safely shut in.
- contusion Page 363: "a bruise or contusion or ecchymosis" was misprinted as "eccmymosis"; spelled correctly earlier on the same page.
- conurbation As used in the UK, the term "conurbation" is closer to the meaning of urban agglomeration.