What is the correct spelling for CONVENIT?
This word (Convenit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONVENIT
- confetti They made most of it on confetti , too, although they sold quantities of flowers.
- consent I daresay Nettleship will consent , if you ask him."
- content 9895. Are you quite content to go on in this way without getting your money into your own hands?
- convene The way thus cleared, it was now plainly declared that all tenure of office and receipt of pay under the existing institutions were at an end, and that five men must be elected as presidents, who should in their turn elect one hundred, and each of the hundred three apiece; and that this body thus made up to four hundred should enter the council chamber with full powers and govern as they judged best, and should convene the five thousand whenever they pleased.
- convener "Yes, it's a good report," assented the Convener .
- convenient 5400. You have never been told it of course; but is it a great deal more convenient for you to go there than to deal at another shop?
- convening For neither were the patricians any longer admitted to state affairs, only had the name and title left them, convening in council rather for fashion's sake than advice, where they heard in silence the king's commands, and so departed, exceeding the commonalty only in hearing first what was done.
- convent And how he picked us up and turned us around and sent me off to convent .
- convert Admitting this, he busied himself with figures in an attempt to discover how far it might be possible to convert what promised to be a crushing disaster into a temporary defeat, and several hours slipped by before any means of doing so occurred to him.
- convict I say that until such proof can be brought by the State, no further testimony can convict the prisoner at the bar.
- covenant Ancrum was the birthplace of Dr. William Buchan of "Domestic Medicine" celebrity, and John Livingston, its minister during the Covenant , was a man of mark and piety in his day.
- Convened There were remarks made in the town after the departure of the yacht; but when the passengers who had been left behind, all clergymen of high repute, had related the facts of the case, and had made it understood that the yacht, whose filibustering purpose had been suspected by its former crew, was now manned by nine members of the Synod recently convened in Brooklyn, and under the personal direction of Mrs. Cliff, an elderly and charitable resident of Plainton, Maine, all distrust was dropped, and was succeeded in some instances by the hope that the yacht might not be wrecked before it reached Jamaica.
- convents Some of the palaces were turned into gloomy convents , and the barefoot monk paced through these courts, which had once glittered with the array, and echoed to the music, of Moorish chivalry.
- convenes This congress convenes annually to regulate the organization of the party, to discuss party policies, and to take action upon questions submitted by the party members.
166 words made from the letters CONVENIT
4 letter words made from CONVENIT:cenn, cent, cite, cive, coen, coin, cone, conn, cote, cove, ecto, enic, ento, evit, icon, inec, iove, iten, itno, iton, nein, neon, nevo, nice, nine, nito, nitv, nive, noce, noen, noev, none, note, nove, once, onen, onne, onni, otic, oven, tecn, tevi, tine, tion, tive, toci, toei, toiv, tone, tvoi, vein, veio, veni, venn, veno, vent, veon, veto, vice, vico, vien, vine, vino, voci, voet, voit, vont, vote.
5 letter words made from CONVENIT:cenon, centi, cient, cinto, cione, civet, cnote, conen, conne, conti, coven, covet, ecton, einon, ennio, entin, envio, envoi, evict, intoe, iteco, itoen, iveco, necon, netco, netiv, nicen, nicon, nicot, nieto, niten, niton, nivet, nocte, noite, nonce, noten, notin, noven, novin, oncet, onnie, ontic, tecno, tenco, tenno, tenon, tieon, toein, toine, tonci, tonen, tonic, tonin, tonne, tvone, venit, venti, vento, vetco, veton, vient, vinet, vinne, vinto, viton, voice, votic.
3 letter words made from CONVENIT:ceo, cio, con, cot, ect, ent, eon, etc, ice, inn, ion, nec, neo, net, nit, nne, not, nov, oct, one, otc, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, toe, ton, vet, vie.