What is the correct spelling for CONVET?
This word (Convet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONVET
- confetti Finer and finer became the squares under her tense fingers-a little pile of confetti on the desk at last-and brushed into a basket....
- confute Bayes, thou wouldst have thy skill thought universal, Though thy dull ear be to music untrue; Then, whilst we strive to confute the Rehearsal, Prithee leave thrashing of Monsieur Grabu.
- convent Then on again until Florence and the convent were left behind and the whole world lay before him.
- convert There was no use trying to convert Garry.
- converter "Cap'n, I been overhaulin' my converter units, I jist come in.
- convey We wish to convey to you at the earliest moment a sense of our profound gratitude for your noble act.
- convict The escaped convict , they figure, will head for the spaceport.
- cornet That is how Swartboy came to be in the service of the field-cornet.
- covert He answered the latter's remarks with a very ill grace, and took covert stock of him as one of a species he had not encountered before.
- covet Covet shame, for honour is surely to follow.
- Connived He felt conscious of having encouraged, or at least connived at, the practices of those wretches who had roused the generous and just indignation of Sir Herbert, and in pursuit of whom this fine young man had fallen a sacrifice.
- converts He has already made two or three complete converts , or new lights; has shaken the faith of several others; and has grievously puzzled the brains of many of the oldest villagers, who had never thought about politics, or scarce any thing else, during their whole lives.
56 words made from the letters CONVET
4 letter words made from CONVET:cent, coen, cone, cote, cove, ecto, ento, nevo, noce, noev, note, nove, once, oven, tecn, tone, veno, vent, veon, veto, voet, vont, vote.
3 letter words made from CONVET:ceo, con, cot, ect, ent, eon, etc, nec, neo, net, not, nov, oct, one, otc, tec, ten, toe, ton, vet.
5 letter words made from CONVET:cnote, coven, covet, ecton, netco, nocte, oncet, tecno, tenco, tvone, vento, vetco, veton.