What is the correct spelling for CONVIT?
This word (Convit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CONVIT
- cant In Georgia in 1741 he said, "Away with the false cant that the better you use the Negroes, the worse they will use you!
- cavity When the exudate diminishes, fire is again placed in the cavity and one tree may tolerate 2, 3 or even 4 of these cavities.
- concavity Directly in front of it was an electric light, and the reflection of the light was caught in the mirror and focused by its concavity upon a point to one side of the light.
- conduit These shafts were for the purpose of leading into this main conduit the surface-water from the roofs of the palace buildings, and thus securing a periodical flushing of the drains.
- confide If the twins had been older and more experienced, they would have known that people occasionally do demand the necessities of life without receiving them; but in that case they would also have known that such a misfortune would never fall upon a couple of lost children who confide their woes to the public.
- confute To confute this, extracts from their confessions were read, and likewise that letter of Babington's which he had written to her detailing his plans, and that lengthy answer, brought by the blue-coated serving-man, in which the mode of carrying her off from Chartley was suggested, and which had the postscript desiring to know the names of the six who were to remove the usurping competitor.
- connive He told her that we were going on a journey to Epworth, and persuaded me to connive with the joke by writing to Charles Flower not to meet us himself, but send his carriage.
- convent She really is such a child, and I am afraid that if she gets any wrong ideas about things she may want to go back to the convent .
- convert By becoming thus frequent, they might even go further, and, establishing themselves into a principle, convert the rule into the exception.
- cornet Sir Peter was presumably at Castle Cornet at that date, but it is doubtful if Lady Osborne ever stayed there, the accommodation within its walls being straitened and primitive even for that day.
- Can't I can't keep touch.
37 words made from the letters CONVIT
5 letter words made from CONVIT:cinto, conti, nicot, ontic, tonci, tonic, vinto, viton, votic.
3 letter words made from CONVIT:cio, con, cot, ion, nit, not, nov, oct, otc, tic, tin, ton.
4 letter words made from CONVIT:coin, icon, itno, iton, nito, nitv, otic, tion, toci, toiv, tvoi, vico, vino, voci, voit, vont.