What is the correct spelling for COOD?
This word (Cood) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COOD
- clod How he half turns to you with a wistful appeal to feel what he is feeling: an appeal that might kindle a clod .
- cold She went over to her sister's last week and got cold .
- coo The little panelled room in which the exercises were given looked out over the quiet garden, and no sound penetrated there but the far-off muffled noises of the peaceful village life, the rustle of the wind in the evergreens, and the occasional coo or soft flapping flight of a pigeon from the cote in the garden.
- cook "The cook is out for the afternoon.
- cool "It is very hot in the house this afternoon, but it is cool and quiet here," she observed.
- coop A little boy came into our coop and began most earnestly addressing me in Chinese.
- coot A coot like that!...
- cord He knelt down and carefully wiped off the snow the wind had blown upon the coffin, and which had covered the name, and when he had done this he disappeared behind the others, so that Drumsheugh could hardly find him to take a cord .
- food We have water, and I should be able to get food in plenty.
- good "Well, good -bye," the man said.
- hood Further and further on his memory dragged him, until he himself, a boy no longer, had stood upon the threshold of man-hood, and on one awful night had heard from his father's lips that story which had cast its shadow across his life.
- mood With Slosson in his present mood anything might happen.
- rood Fra Battista was to stand on the rood -step to make his purgation.
- wood Mary threw more wood on the fire.
- Cooed By and by one cooed, then another; and recognizing the stock-dove note I began to look carefully, and found that all the birds on the building-about thirty pairs-were of this species.
- coos "My dear Cousin Verona," coos Eulalia, glidin' up and huggin' her impetuous, "how could anyone keep their heads straight before such absolutely distracting beauty?
- COD His conversation is enough to make a boiled cod-fish shiver."