What is the correct spelling for COODED?
This word (Cooded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for COODED
- coated That's what your lungs are like-coated with nicotine.
- cooked Fruit growing wild on the trees must be plucked before it becomes wealth, and wild game must be caught before it can be cooked and eaten.
- cooled With all his zeal, however, for the discovery of the golden art, the feelings of the student had not cooled as to the object that first drew him to this ruinous mansion.
- goaded He spoke as one goaded .
- wooded Vilm consists of two wooded hills joined together by a long, narrow, flat strip of land.
- Carded He produced also the wool, the flax, and the cotton necessary for clothing, and these were carded, spun, woven, and converted into garments for both sexes by the women folk of the home.
- Hooded Four feet away, Skag looked into the hooded head poised to strike, the eyes flaming into an altogether different dimension for battle.
- corded As the night wore on endlessly he created for himself visions; he came a thousand times upon the Indian; he sank his fingers and thumbs into a corded throat; he beat with his fists at the pulp of a face.
- Cooed Pigeons cooed in the woods.
- Cooped Nobody ought to stay cooped up indoors to-day.
- CODED He tore open the envelope, and found that the contents were coded, but he caught the word "Corbett" amidst the unintelligible jumble.